Halloween is in
two days away TOMORROW! Where did October went? Time went by so fast that it is already almost November. That being said, I can’t wait for Halloween. Me and my hubby will be packing up the candies tomorrow and hopefully it will be enough for the kids (and the kids at heart) on the 31st. Its so nice to see those cutie kids on their costumes, and screaming “TRICK OR TREAT” once you open your door. The way their faces lit up whenever you give them their treats seriously makes that experience worthwhile. We’ve been doing this since we moved to our lovely abode 8 years ago and will continue doing this for the sake of seeing the precious smiles on these kids face. For me its enough reason to do so.
This year, we did not plan on hosting a Halloween party. Thank God we didn’t! For the last 2 weekends, we’ve been having birthday parties celebrated here in our house and its really tiring. I love house parties but sometimes, thinking about the preparations to do, the money to be spent, also the cleaning after the party, makes me tired already. I only feel bad coz I won’t be able to dress up though. Its one of the reasons why I love Halloween. You can be what ever you wanna be. There are no rules! So I just settled in playing with makeup and did a Halloween makeup look for this year.
I originally planned to do the scarecrow face which I posted in my twitter weeks ago but I suddenly had a change of heart and went for a cheetah-inspired look. Here are the products that I used to achieve the look:
120pcs Eyeshadow palette from Ebay
– very pigmented bunch of eyeshadows. This is my go-to palette whenever I would make a look for Halloween. I’ve used this to do my brother’s Joker look and my brother’s step son’s yet another, joker and raven look last year.
Lorac Pro Palette
– eyeshadows used in this palette are the bronze, the browns for blending my crease, and the black for the eye definition and the nose part. The black eyeshadow in this palette is soo friggin dark and I love it!
Lock-It Tattoo Foundation – Kat Von D
– my favourite foundation but since I got the wrong shade for this, I would use this with another foundation to get the right shade for my skin. Now, I used it alone to achieve a fairer look. Used the real techniques miracle sponge to apply this and it is AMAZEBALLS! I did not even use a faceprimer for this but the application is soo flawless on my skin.
Urban Decay Naked 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencil
– I only used the black end (Perversion by Urban Decay) since I am a fan of this shade. This used to be my holy grail black eyeliner but I am not a big fan of pencil liners anymore so I haven’t really used this for a while. Its so black and creamy so it doesn’t tug your skin when you apply it.
NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream – Budapest
– this is the perfect shade for this. I am so glad that I opted for this instead of a brown lip colour.
Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Palette
– used it for defining my cheek bone and for contouring my forehead and nose line. I used the 2 darker browns. Crazy pigmented! I was so scared to have brown patches on my forehead so if you’re like me, just dust a bit of it off at the back of your hand before applying.
Color Tattoo Metal 24 Hour Cream Gel Eyeshadow by Maybelline
– this is the goldest shadow that I had and thank God I saw it. I had to combine this with a shimmery shadow to make it more sparkly.
Lancome Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette – 103 Golden Frenzy
– used the glittery gold on my eyes. Not a fan of glittery shadows for it easily irritates my eyes unless I have this clear glitter paste so the glitters would stay on and not flake everywhere.
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
– I seriously don’t want to use this for this look because this is my everyday eyeliner but of all my other black liquid eyeliners, my stila is untouchable when it comes to how dark AF it is! There’s a reason why I love this baby. I used this to line my upper lash line, define the cheetah spots (I almost cried while doing this) and lined the nose and upper lip part.
That’s it! I had a lot of fun making this! I wish I took pictures of the process but I got so into the whole process that I forgot to do it. I hope you liked it as much as I did. Thanks hubby for not being present while I am doing this because for sure, you’ll just interrupt me and do crazy stuff with my makeup stash! I still love you though =p
Share with me your halloween look or links to your blog post containing your halloween makeup ideas or your creation. I would love to see them!
Don’t forget to follow my social media accounts to get updates on my new posts.
Shop my Halloween look makeup from here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and follow me on my social media accounts to receive notifications and updates regarding my new posts:
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small incentive for it. That being said, all of my contents are my own honest opinion and is not influenced by anyone.